ABOUT MOOLMAN GROUP
From small beginnings in 1967, as a Polokwane-based family business, Moolman Group evolved into a respected property investment enterprise that owns and manages property portfolios across South Africa, and abroad.
Our core business involves further expansion of our diverse property portfolio through both direct acquisition and greenfield development, building on existing interests in the retail, commercial and industrial market segments.
Moolman Group owns and manages assets valued at more than R7.4 billion (as at February 2016). This achievement can partially be attributed to our proud reputation of maintaining sound relationships with our wide range of partners – majority of which are partnerships with other companies and individuals.
Our organisation exemplifies a modern South African company, in touch with the realities of an ever-changing socio-economic environment that increasingly relies on entrepreneurial ability, coupled with a pragmatic approach. We are known for our ability to stay grounded in times of success, and to stand firm when faced with challenges.
We provide a comprehensive and professional approach to the development of property, as well as project and property management. No project is too small and irrelevant, or too vast and sophisticated.
MISSION AND PHILOSOPHY
Our mission is to maximise long-term returns for our shareholders through property investment.
Our philosophy and goals:
- Cultivate a strong group of well-managed companies with a commitment to honesty, hard work, excellent customer service and profitability;
- Fulfil our responsibilities to our employees by continually creating opportunities for their advancement, realising that people are our most important asset and resource
- Foster sound relationships with our financiers, advisers, suppliers, associates, and the community at large; and to stand by our absolute integrity as business people.
- We honour our word
- We fulfil our promises
- We act in the best interest of the Moolman Group Brand
- We act responsibly
- We deal with our stakeholders in a sincere and transparent manner
- We under promise and over deliver
- We are humble
- We exercise good judgment in the use of money
- We weigh up return on investment against the risks we are taking
- We take informed transparent decisions
- We make long term business decisions
- We continuously monitor and measure our investment returns and take corrective action
- We understand our stakeholders' needs
- We have knowledge, expertise and experience in our area of responsibility
- We demonstrate good judgement in our decision making
- We continuously search for the best implementable solution
- We empower our employees to perform
- We trust our employees
- We perform our tasks as good as possible
- We display energy and a positive attitude
- We are ambassadors of our products and services
- We always strive to be successful
- We are committed and loyal
- We care for people in our business
- We always interact humanely
- We always listen to other people's opinions
- We treat all people with respect
- We are always accessible